2. Take into account You agree that these terms of service are backed by fair and useful remuneration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is expressly acknowledged. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that such consideration includes, but is not limited to, your use of the RAL Sites and receipt of data, materials, and information available at or through the RAL Sites, the possibility of our reviewing, using, or displaying your Submissions (as defined below in section 4 labelled "Submissions"), and the possibility of publicity and promotion resulting from our reviewing, using, or displaying your Submissions.
3. Material Use Restrictions All information, content, and materials on RAL Sites are our intellectual property or the intellectual property of our licensors or licensees. We and/or our licensors or licensees own all trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress. No information, content, or material from any RAL Site or any Internet site owned, operated, licenced, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the information, content, or materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that (a) all copyright and other proprietary notices are left intact, and (b) no modifications are made. It is illegal to use any information, content, or assets from a RAL Site on any other Web site or computer environment. The RAL Sites are for your personal use only. You are not permitted to use the RAL Sites for commercial purposes or in any way that is illegal or harmful to us or any other person or entity, as decided solely by us.
5. Registration Data and Security You undertake to give, maintain, and update true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in accordance with our registration requirements (the "Registration Data"). If you provide any information that does not comply with this condition, or if we have reasonable reasons to suspect that you have done so, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and reject any and all current or future use of any RAL Site (or any portion thereof). You also undertake to (a) promptly tell us of any unauthorised use of your username, password, or other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or connected to any RAL Site using the form accessible at (https://gambling.com/corporate/contact). Furthermore, you agree to log out of your account at the end of each session. We expressly disclaim any and all duty for losses and damages resulting from your failure to comply with this provision.
6. Communication and Public Forums "Public Forum" refers to any area, site, or feature provided as part of any RAL Site that allows users or visitors to (a) submit, post, display, and/or view User-Generated Content and/or (b) communicate, share, or exchange User-Generated Content with other RAL Site users, visitors, and members of the general public, including, without limitation, a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversa You acknowledge that anything you submit to a RAL Site via any Public Forum may be routed through our servers, the servers of one or more third parties acting on our behalf, and the Internet, and may be viewed by the general public on the Internet, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission. You recognise that the Public Forums and services provided therein are intended for public communication rather than private communication. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you give via any of these channels; you do so at your own risk. You are and shall remain solely responsible for any User-Generated Content submitted and/or posted in any Public Forum under your username or otherwise by you, as well as the consequences of such submission and posting. You understand that using User-Generated Content posted in any Public Forum is entirely at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and do not support, the opinions, advice, or suggestions expressed or transmitted by users in any Public Forum, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with such opinions, advice, or recommendations. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to screen, refuse to post, remove, or edit User-Generated Content at any time and for any or no reason. If we decide to screen User-Generated Content, the posting of such content in a Public Forum may be delayed to allow for a review process. If we have any issues about your User-Generated Content, including the copyright, we may contact you for more information, such as to verify that you own the copyright or have otherwise gotten permission to upload the material. Never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they claim they know, or are affiliated with whoever they say they are affiliated with when engaging in a Public Forum. It is not a good idea to take any action, including trading or making any investment decisions, based exclusively or largely on information you cannot corroborate acquired in a Public Forum. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any User-Generated Content on a Public Forum, and we will not be liable for any trading, investing, or other choices made or actions taken or not taken based on such information or content. Your ability to access and view User-Generated Content within a Public Forum, as well as contribute and/or post User-Generated Content within a Public Forum, may be subject to age limitations and/or related procedures that we may change at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. Any applicable age limitations and procedures will be mentioned in the Public Forum.
9. Content that is linked to any RAL website You should be aware that when you visit a RAL Site, you may be routed to other sites over which we have no control. There are links to other sites in RAL Sites that will take you away from our service. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement or a search result, you may be directed away from the RAL Site. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may co-brand with us and utilise our logo(s). You recognise that when you click on a link that takes you away from a RAL Site, you will be sent to a site that is not under our control and may have different terms of service and privacy policies. By clicking on links to other websites, you agree that we are not responsible for the content of those websites. We reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to disable links from third-party sites to any RAL Site. We make no representations about the content of any of the websites featured in our directory. As a result, we cannot be held liable for the accuracy, relevance, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of content on sites included in our search results or otherwise linked to a RAL Site.
10. RAL SITES PROVIDE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY RAL SITE'S INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, USER-GENERATED CONTENT) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY RAL SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIR YOU ALSO ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION REQUIRED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR OFFERED, MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO ANY RAL SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER-GENERATED CONTENT, OR ANY THIRD THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BECAUSE APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for the authenticity, completeness, or availability of information, content, and materials found on websites linked to or from any RAL Site. We cannot guarantee your satisfaction with any items or services purchased from a third-party site that links to or from any RAL Site or third-party information, content, or materials posted on our sites (including, without limitation, User-Generated Content contained in Public Forums). We do not endorse any of the items, and we have taken no efforts to confirm the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information, content, or materials posted on any third-party site. We make no claims or warranties about the security of any information, content, or materials (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) that you may be asked to provide to a third party. You hereby irrevocably renounce any claim against us based on information, content, and materials contained on our sites (including, but not limited to, User-Generated Content), on third-party sites, and any information, content, and materials you submit to such third-party sites (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information). We highly advise you to conduct any research you deem necessary or suitable before engaging in any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
11. Liability insurance You are solely responsible for the security of your username(s), password(s), and account(s), as well as any and all activity that occur under your account (s). You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our licensors, licensees, distributors, agents, representatives, and other authorised users, as well as each of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers, and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties"), harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, li (s). You must utilise your best efforts to assist us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right to retain separate counsel and assume sole defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to your indemnity.
13. Issues of Jurisdiction and Venue You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in courts located in the British Virgin Islands, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. We make no representation that any RAL Site's information, content, or materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access a RAL Site do so at their own risk and are responsible for adhering to all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, any applicable local laws.
17. Notice and Procedure for Making Copyright Infringement Claims We may provide notice of copyright infringement to our users through a general notice on any RAL Site, electronic message to a user's e-mail address on file, or printed correspondence sent by first-class mail to a user's physical address on file. If you receive such a notice, you may respond in writing to the designated agent listed in the initial notification, including the information listed below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be in writing and include the following: Your physical or electronic signature; identification of the material that has been removed or access to which has been disabled, as well as the location where the item appeared prior to removal or access to which has been disabled; A statement under penalty of perjury from you stating that you have a good faith belief that the item was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and Your name, physical address, and phone number, as well as a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or, if your physical address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which RAL may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material, or an agent of such person.
18. Language Variations If there is a conflict between the English language version of this policy and any other language version, the English language version will be considered correct.